Build Times

HCP
Local club/country
Elsham Golf Club, Lincolnshire
Irons
MIzuno JPX 919 Forged 4-GW
Driver
Ping G400 Max, Stiff
Just an enquiry to see if any of you learned folk know what the average lead time is from order to delivery on new iron sets . I fully appreciate that they're all hands to the pump with the new 919 orders but am itching to get mine . The order went in last Friday afternoon with nothing too "left field" on there. Should I anticipate to have them this month or realistically should I be prepared to wait longer ???

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
MP-H5 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), R-Series wedges (52/56)
Driver
JPX EZ 10.5 driver, JPX EZ 3 & 5 wood.
Just an enquiry to see if any of you learned folk know what the average lead time is from order to delivery on new iron sets . I fully appreciate that they're all hands to the pump with the new 919 orders but am itching to get mine . The order went in last Friday afternoon with nothing too "left field" on there. Should I anticipate to have them this month or realistically should I be prepared to wait longer ???
We've been working well inside the 5-7 working day target since launch. That's from the day we get the order from your retailer until we dispatch.

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Ping G400 Max, Stiff
So it could be next week ?? That's brilliant . Thanks for coming back to me. I'm loving being part of the Mizuno community !!!

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Ping G400 Max, Stiff
They arrived yesterday and i'm delighted by both the turnaround time and the quality , build and feel. Really looking forward to Saturday's medal now !!!

Top Bottom