HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
I'm into Heathrow about the same time so am up for a round. I have my transport sorted to and from the hotel so logistics may be tricky depending where we play. 

Do you have a course in mind? 
Hi Z ... I can sort of answer some of this as I am picking Stewart (& Jackie) up from Thiefrow - We are planning to play at Pine Ridge GC in Camberley - It is a very good quality public course (one of the Crown group) & I have played there before with 'nanas & OhBoy! - Not too expensive & has buggies (which Stewart prefers) - Not sure what your travel arrangements are? - I wouldn't have enough room to carry four people / 3x golf bags / 3x cases - Picking you up from the hotel wouldn't work, but if there was someone else with a car staying there or nearby, maybe it would be possible for them to bring you over to Pine Rigde & make up a four? - I haven't booked anything yet until I have an idea of how many might play & what time we might play (probably after 3pm?)
Pine Ridge to Wokingham is approx 15 miles fyi
Hope that helps?
Paul

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Craigmiller Park in Edinburgh
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
Thanks PaulBoy. I'll duck out of the Friday game as it's just a bit fiddly with logistics. 

Now the Saturday tee times are later then I think I'll go from my home > Edinburgh airport > Heathrow > Reading hotel > London to meet my son > pub > curry > Reading hotel > collapse! 

:shock: 

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
zombie said:
Thanks PaulBoy. I'll duck out of the Friday game as it's just a bit fiddly with logistics. 

Now the Saturday tee times are later then I think I'll go from my home > Edinburgh airport > Heathrow > Reading hotel > London to meet my son > pub > curry > Reading hotel > collapse! 

:shock: 
No problem Z - Sounds like you'll need a lie in on Saturday to get ready for the big game at Bearwood?
If anyone is after a game on the Friday afternoon, myself & Stewart 57 are planning to play at Pine Ridge GC
This is to fit in with me collecting Stewart (& wife Jackie) from Heathrow (flight due in at 1pm)
If things run to plan, we should be down at Pine Ridge (nr Camberley) between 2-3pm - The course, as I have mentioned, is part of the Crown Group of courses & having played there last week, is in very good shape - Not too expensive for a Surrey track either (Senior = £21 / County Card = £23) - Drop me a pm if you are interested & no problem if we have more than 4, we should be able to book a couple of tee times (?) - Pine Ridge is about 15 miles from Bearwood / Wokingham
Paul

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
Hi Guys, 

Just wondered if any of you have any special plans arranged for the saturday evening with regards to an evening meal
 I know we are having lunch at the club, but was thinking afterwards if we could all have a meal together as a group, 
maybe an indian or a good pub meal  or if anybody else has other suggestions.

Stewart

chrism_s

HCP
Local club/country
Brookmans Park GC, Herts
Irons
MP18 MMC Fli Hi 3 & 4 | JPX 919 Tour 5-PW | S18 49/06 54/12 58/08 | KBS Tour X Stiff
Driver
TaylorMade M1 (2016) - Fujikura Pro 71 XLR8 Tour X
Not a bad shout Stewart, maybe one of the locals can suggest a location?

Leenixon

Local club/country
Knebworth
Irons
Ping 5-sw
Driver
Title its 915
I am not expecting to stay dry, and neither are my balls from the look of the course. Lots of carries over the wet stuff looks like a tough challenge.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Guys - The Rajmoni in Maiden Place is a great curry house 5 minutes drive away if you need warming up afterwards.  The Walter Arms (might be called The Walter now), is opposite Bearwood Lakes and pretty good.

HAIRY ESSEX BLOKE

HCP
Local club/country
Fabulous Frinton on Sea ESSEX
Irons
MP53 4-PW MPT 10 51 & 54 deg various fairways & hybrids plus MX23, MP18MMC, MMC hi fli CLK hybrids T7 wedges
Driver
Mizuno MX700 JPX EZ ,GT & ST180 & ST180G
MPX said:
Guys - The Rajmoni in Maiden Place is a great curry house 5 minutes drive away if you need warming up afterwards.  The Walter Arms (might be called The Walter now), is opposite Bearwood Lakes and pretty good.
Sounds good for me, love a ruby.

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
I'm happy with anything anywhere! 

eddzoid

HCP
Local club/country
Swaffhamgc.co.uk
Irons
JPX919 HOT METAL 5-PW , S5 54/58 WEDGES, LINE90 #2 PUTTER
Driver
JPX900
Berkshire biryani sounds like a plan.

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
HI Guys,

Just a little question to you all,   As you know I asked if anyone had thought of an evening meal together after the golf on saturday, 

Hope you don`t mind I made an enquiry to the Indian restuarant that MPX mentioned, if it was possible for a reservation 
I suggested a figure of +/- 10 and tat I would know for definate on saturdag at the golf.

Looking forward to seeing you all again. 

Bags allready Packed,

Regards  stewart

tonytim8

HCP
Local club/country
Essendon GC Herts
Irons
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged - 5 - pw, STG 180 3Wood, JPX 900 Rescue 19 degree , MP T7 51 & MP T7 57. Putter: Evnroll ER2 Black
Driver
Mizuno STZ 10.5 degree
Gents

Really gutted I'm missing this event but have a great time and hopefully catch up soon.

All play well

Tonytim8 :)

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
Stewart 57 said:
HI Guys,

Just a little question to you all,   As you know I asked if anyone had thought of an evening meal together after the golf on saturday, 

Hope you don`t mind I made an enquiry to the Indian restuarant that MPX mentioned, if it was possible for a reservation 
I suggested a figure of +/- 10 and tat I would know for definate on saturdag at the golf.

Looking forward to seeing you all again. 

Bags allready Packed,

Regards  stewart
Smashing. I'm sat at Edinburgh airport departures hoping the baggage handlers play golf and not rugby. 

That said, if all my irons got mangled then I guess I could replace them with a set of 900s...

eddzoid

HCP
Local club/country
Swaffhamgc.co.uk
Irons
Driver
JPX900
I'm sitting in my caravan near Wokingham eating pasta n pesto!

chrism_s

HCP
Local club/country
Brookmans Park GC, Herts
Irons
MP18 MMC Fli Hi 3 & 4 | JPX 919 Tour 5-PW | S18 49/06 54/12 58/08 | KBS Tour X Stiff
Driver
TaylorMade M1 (2016) - Fujikura Pro 71 XLR8 Tour X
Good to hear you are carb loading Eddie! 

eddzoid

HCP
Local club/country
Swaffhamgc.co.uk
Irons
Driver
JPX900
Now waiting for Stewart to arrive in The Pheasant Inn.

Top Bottom