Anyone with experience of changing from MX560 to MX700

HCP
Local club/country
Woodbridge Park
Irons
MX25 3 to PW Plus R series wedges 53 & 58
Driver
MX 560 10.5
Hi, I would be interested to hear anyone's feedback on the MX700, especially if they changed from an MX560 or MX500.

HCP
Local club/country
Greenway Hall GC Stoke on Trent.
Irons
MP 57 Fitted 4- PW Dynalite super lite shafts MPT S/W MPR 52' Gap wedge
Driver
MX700 Aldilla NVS 65S MX700 5 wood Aldilla NVS 85S MX700 26 ' Aldila Reg all Mizuno fitted.
Hi
I use a MX560 its a little loud but very forgiving. A friend has purchased a MX 700 recently & has fallen in love with it. I hit it twice it looks great at address & the ball comes of the face nice.
I would reccomend that you get fitted at a Mizuno National fitting center to make sure you get the right loft & shaft. I will be looking at getting fitted for woods soon.

Paul.

Donere

HCP
Local club/country
Penninsular Golf Club Maylands WA
Irons
MX-100 GW-6 4&5H 3H MX-700
Driver
MX-700 10.5 R
I've had my MX700s for 4 rounds now. Have changed from the MX 500
Still not hitting it as straight. Have hit drives to places I haven't been for 20 years. That is up to 60 metres further down the fairway.
Playing parnters have commented that they like the sound and are impressed with the distance I have been developing over the last 2 weeks.
The 700 is going like the Olympics for me Faster Longer Higher
Can't wait for my golf days to come around each week.
Along with a 5 and a 3 wood and 20 degree hybrid (all MX 700s) and a new set of MX 100 irons I've knocked 4 shots off my handicap and am a 70 year old smacking them out there with the 20 year olds.
I'm loving my new clubs and playing golf even practise is more fun

HCP
Local club/country
Bramcote
Irons
MP67
Driver
MX700
Me! Having visited 3 Hammers to have my Mp67's regripped I decided to give their computer launch equipment a try, specifically for a possible driver change, I was using a Cobra at the time. The guy there (Martin) was great and after chopping and changing between the MX600, MX560, Callaway, Ping, etc., the 'equipment' was showing a much better carry and straightness with the MX560 (which had been released a few weeks earlier). I bought the MX560. Yes the noise is more than most and friends gave less than positive comments but the club was brilliant. Then the MX700 arrived... back to 3 Hammers! (I must say at this point that up until my visit to 3 Hammers for regripping that I am not someone who changes their clubs on a whim, the last driver lasted me 15 years). The launch control showed very little, if any, difference between the 560 and the 700, so a change would be a personal choice and not for added improvement. I changed to the 700. The sound on contact is totally different and more pleasing and I think it is a better looking club. The face is shallower on the 700 and it needed a few rounds to get the tee height perfect but now I a very happy golfer! Just a little PS here: Up until using the Launch Control I would be looking at a 9 to 10.5 degree loft. After using the Launch Control my best option was a 12 degree. Yes OK I've lost credit with some readers, I can hear the cry 'that's a 2 wood' but with the extra height and carry I get using it, I'll put up with the jokes. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom