Bananas, Beeston closed today and probably for next few days after rain of biblical proportions last night. I might be playing Morley Hayes tomorrow at 12:50 dependant on weather. We are making a decision in the morning. If you want to join us you are more than welcome.
Also still up for the 23rd. Might be playing a game with Chef on the Tuesday in deepest Cornwall, then plan to move up the coast to North wales. Thursday or friday I'd likely be travelling back across the country but game for a Bubba challenge on the friday at Sitwell if the mighty man can accommodate myself and Brattz?
If not then somewhere within reach of East Anglia on the Friday early to mid morning would be good, don't want to be travelling west to east rush hour.