Any difference between asian sets and european ones?

alaaf

HCP
Local club/country
Netherlands
Irons
Mizuno JPX919 HM 5-SW
Hi there,

I live in Holland, but soon will be in Singapore for 4 months. Instead of bringing my clubs, I am thinking to buy the JPX-919’s in Singapore.
My question, is there a difference between clubs here and in Asia? Are they maybe shorter?

I checked on the Mizuno Asia site, but no info about the JPX-919 there yet.

Last edited:

WalkerCup

HCP
Scratch
Local club/country
British Isles
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW KBS Tour 120 Stiff , 3 Deg up plus 1”
Driver
Ping G425 Max 10.5 HZRDS Blue Stiff
Generally speaking the standard Stiff inAsia if were talkignDynamic Gold is S200 instead of S300 apart from that I don't know of any issue or change to swing weight lie and club length.

Get down to Far Est Shipping Centre near the Hyatt Hotel, there are a number of golf shops down there selling new and used , some rare tour issue stuffin the shops there's about ten unit sized shops there plus there's a repair guy there that used to work on the Asian tour who will regroup and reshaft whilst you wait.

Threesome shop which has this amazing secret room full of bettinardi , miura , Honma stuff, real eye opener.

For golf got the driving range at the old Singapore jockey club, it's not that expensive you'll need to buy a rubber tee for SGD 10.00 and the golf , 9 holes is cheap by sing standards circa SGD 50.00

Email me for further details maybe cheers

alaaf

HCP
Local club/country
Netherlands
Irons
Mizuno JPX919 HM 5-SW
Thanks for the great reply! My girlfriend mentioned Far East Shipping also indeed. Also there seems to be a big golf sale at Isetan quite often (there is one now).

I didn't think about second hand clubs, might be a good option too! First stop when I arrive in sg after I dropped my suitcase will be Far East Shipping Centre and try them out at the old Singapore jockey club!

Cheers!!

Top Bottom