Another Milestone

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
As those of you who have been around for a while may remember, I had an accident and some rather serious spinal surgery in March 2014. Well, I've reached another milestone. We ( Mrs DCB) and I met with the Surgeon last week to go over my most recent XRays and CT Scans and everything has gone according to plan. The titanium structure in my neck has now allowed the bone to grow in and around it and has as a result fused the four vertebraae together fully protecting the spinal cord. It's taken a while, but, I've now been discharged from the hospital. I've to keep up the exercise regime I've been following and just keep doing what I can do. Five early morning swim sessions is easy when your mobility depends on it. Golf is slowly becoming more regular, 9 holes is walkable, but, 18, unless on a nice flat links course, is still just too much for me to walk comfortably. That's where a buggy comes in handy. I don't think I'll ever manage to play my own course again as it is too hilly, but, I've played as much as possible on the flatter tracks in the area. Who'd have thought that when the Surgeon operated to " give beneficial use of the hands" . Got to thank my Mizuno Friends on here for the support you've given Mrs DCB and I over the years, it really has been appreciated.

Now, the sun is shinning, I'm on holiday this week, so ........

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
Well done David Congrats mate :)

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
Swimming is great exercise, I started doing it again this summer as the historical heat wave struck and stayed over us.

Keep up the good work and hopefully you'll be able to play 18 again without much trouble!

Varry Hardon

HCP
Local club/country
Dukinfield
Irons
H5 long irons, Takomo 101T, S23 wedges
Driver
ST-G
Nice one dude.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Northern event 2019.

Top Bottom