HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I recently bought a very similar bag to that. Mine is blue or white is a couple different spots and the handles on the top of mine are white. It also has one magnetic pocket where that one looks like it has a zipper. My only problem with it is, I have no idea what to do with all the pockets! I came to this new bag after many years of using a stand bag. The biggest difference is, my new bag is all vinyl, so it's much heavier than my old bag, but I only have to lift it from the house to the car and the car to the golf cart. No biggie...

HCP
Local club/country
Wembley Golf Course
I recently bought a very similar bag to that. Mine is blue or white is a couple different spots and the handles on the top of mine are white. It also has one magnetic pocket where that one looks like it has a zipper. My only problem with it is, I have no idea what to do with all the pockets! I came to this new bag after many years of using a stand bag. The biggest difference is, my new bag is all vinyl, so it's much heavier than my old bag, but I only have to lift it from the house to the car and the car to the golf cart. No biggie...
Haha I agree I love the cart bag but not sure about all the pockets and what to do with them. I put my phone, keys and wallet in there and away we go. Luckily we don’t need to carry lots of clothes and wet gear in Australia.

Top Bottom