118Golf

Shortputt

Local club/country
P&P
Irons
MP60 5-PW Matrix Studio 74F
Driver
TM Burner 9.5
Looking through Mizuno's Internet Partners list for Waterproof Jackets I noticed that 118Golfs website is showing direct Golf is now  their parent company and to visit them for purchases. I was also looking at the "Golf Monthly Forums" today and 1 poster has had an email saying 118Golf has gone into Administration.

http://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk/showth ... nistration

"Good Morning,

My name is Mark Moore and I am the website sales manager for Direct Golf. I have been informed that you have recently placed an order or made an email enquiry with 118 Golf -

I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I’m afraid that 118 Golf have recently gone into administration. Direct Golf have purchased the remaining assets of the 118 Golf business and therefore control the 118 website from this point onwards (hence our name being on top of their website).

If you have not received your goods from 118 Golf and paid with PayPal, I would strongly advise that you contact PayPal and open a dispute to recover your funds. Alternatively, if you paid with a credit card then I would contact your card issuer and claw the money back as 118 Golf will not be shipping any orders or able to resolve any open issues and/or returns now they are in administration.

Once you have had chance to action the above I would be more than happy to help you out with a great deal on any equipment you may still require, so please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or queries you may have.

Best Regards

Mark Moore
Website Sales Manager
Class A PGA Golf Professional"

Local club/country
new mexico
Looking through Mizuno's Internet Partners list for Waterproof Jackets I noticed that 118Golfs website is showing direct Golf is now their parent company and to visit them for purchases. I was also looking at the "Golf Monthly Forums" today and 1 poster has had an email saying 118Golf has gone into Administration.

http://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk/showth ... nistration

"Good Morning,

My name is Mark Moore and I am the website sales manager for Direct Golf. I have been informed that you have recently placed an order or made an email enquiry with 118 Golf -

I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I’m afraid that 118 Golf have recently gone into administration. Direct Golf have purchased the remaining assets of the 118 Golf business and therefore control the 118 website from this point onwards (hence our name being on top of their website).

If you have not received your goods from 118 Golf and paid with PayPal, I would strongly advise that you contact PayPal and open a dispute to recover your funds. Alternatively, if you paid with a credit card then I would contact your card issuer and claw the money back as 118 Golf will not be shipping any orders or able to resolve any open issues and/or returns now they are in administration.

Once you have had chance to action the above I would be more than happy to help you out with a great deal on any equipment you may still require, so please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or queries you may have.

Best Regards

Mark Moore
Website Sales Manager
Class A PGA Golf Professional"
thanks for sharing it!

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Hello johngarcia ... This is the second "ancient" thread that you have posted a reply on in the last few days (the previous one was nearly TEN years old!)
I really don't see the point & all you are doing is clogging up the forum? - If there is a legitimate reason for these posts perhaps you could enlighten me/us?
Paul

Varry Hardon

HCP
Local club/country
Dukinfield
Irons
H5 long irons, Takomo 101T, S23 wedges
Driver
ST-G
Dudes, we got a troll here :rolleyes:

Top Bottom